What is a project handover?
The “Handover” is a series of orchestrated mini-milestones to ensure that a project is successfully marked as ‘closed’.
What happens in a handover?
- We do a technical inspection to ensure that your site is functioning independently as intended. We check: site operation, bugs, glitches, crashes.
- We present all deliverables completed, and we ask you to verify them as done, and we mark them as “done”. This is usually in the form of a document check-list, and we can provide a guided zoom if needed.
- You pay your last outstanding bill.
- We then upload your website to the designated platform/server.
- If your project requires a fresh database for some features to work, we will do any steps reliant on this environment at this step.
- Your warranty is automatically initiated for 30 days.
- You become trained with videos on using your new website if this support option is included in your proposal.
We look forward to helping you on your success journey, do you still need help? Please, email email@example.com or click here to book a phone call. We want to hear from you!