This page contains for hosting information, are you looking for retainers? see here: Retainers
The Volume hosting plan provides a server with the following specifications:
The Lightspeed hosting plan provides a server with the following specifications:
If your site starts to need more resources than this, we’ll inform you and recommend an upgraded hosting plan. You may also request an upgrade at any time. We will advise and charge any difference in costs between plans.
We’ll perform a weekly backup of your website data. If you ever need us to recover data from a backup, this will be charged on an hourly basis.
Content and Conduct
You are responsible for all content on your website. You agree not to distribute, link, or transmit in any way content which:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, profane, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate
- constitutes unauthorised or unsolicited advertising
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information
You shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the hosting service
- bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the hosting service
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the hosting service
- use the services for high risk activities where the failure of service could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage
We’ll monitor your site availability and resource usage. Issues detected will be responded to within five business days. Basic action will be taken where possible to mitigate any issues detected. Issues that require further action will require a mitigation plan to be agreed to, which will be implemented at an additional cost. If your site is experiencing a recurring issue, and no mitigation plan has been agreed to, we may remove it from monitoring.
We’ll apply security updates to software on the server as they are required.
You may terminate the hosting service by giving us 30 days’ notice. Refunds will not be issued for services cancelled during the annual term.
We reserve the right to terminate your service if you breach any terms of this contract. No refunds will be issued for services terminated due to breaches.
We may terminate the hosting service by giving you 30 days’ notice. A pro rata refund will be issued in this case.
We’ll carry out our work in accordance with good industry practice and at the standard expected from a suitably qualified person with relevant experience.
We can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised us of them.
Your liability to us will also be limited to the amount of fees payable under this contract and you won’t be liable to us or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if we’ve advised you of them.
Finally, if any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We’re sure you understand how important it is as a small business that you pay the invoices that we send you promptly. As we’re also sure you’ll want to maintain excellent service, we ask that you agree to stick tight to the following payment schedule. You will be notified of renewals 7-30 days before expiry. Annual payments are upfront.
We will charge you $662 annually ($165 quarterly) for hosting on the Volume plan.
We will charge you $1,323 annually ($330quarterly) for the hosting on the Lightspeed plan.
We issue invoices electronically. Our payment terms are 7 days from the date of invoice by Direct Deposit. The appropriate bank account details will be printed on our electronic invoice.
Failure to pay your hosting bill within 30 days will result in an immediate termination of your website from our services. We are not responsible for maintaining, servicing, preserving or managing backups and or hosting on websites which we terminate.
All costs are quoted in USD ($USD). We reserve the right to charge interest on all overdue debts at the rate of 2.5% per month or part of a month.
If we need to change the cost of your hosting plan, we’ll give you 30 days’ notice, but the new rate won’t apply until your next invoice.
If we have developed a website for you and you would like to have it migrated to your servers for your own DIY hosting and server maintenance, we provide the following options:
- We can migrate your website to your servers at a rate of $295USD /hr.
- We can provide you Cpanel access to download all of the available site files on your own at no cost to you.
- We can host your site for a fee indicated by your agreed plan.
- We migrate your site to a server of your choice, at no cost, on the day of handover. We provide no guarantee’s of security upkeep, management, of your website on any server outside of our hosting plans.
Hosting plans are not website retainers. We do not maintain or upkeep websites or offer Helpdesk services within our hosting plans. Please see retainer options here: Retainers
Purchasing our hosting plans is an explicit agreement to the above terms.
*This option is only available if we manage both your domain and hosting.